From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:25:02 -0500
Single sable ferret female seeks single ferret male, any color acceptable.
Cute, petite female wants a boyfriend for long letters and romance.

Bonnie the bat here.  My mom, she got more ferrets.  4 boys now and 4
girls.  Dats 8 for you ferrets who are math...in...incom...bad at math.
I have been reading 'bout dis "war" over da girl ferret between da super
star and da other boy.  Der is no need to fight!  I am here!  Da boiys in
my house, dem are yucky and have cooties.  I willb e your girlfriend.  I
like big boys, cause I am so little, I need a boost over de wall.  So, no
need to fight, I will be your girlfriend.

Hehehe, we just got da 17 lb cat.  He was trying to lay in da sun, and
Iwas biting his ears.  Den da other girls, they got his paw, and hiw
tummy, and da silver girl war-danced with his tail!

Gloin, da biggiest boy, he is so fat, dat he jiggles when dancing!  He
also can't jump.  He does a face dive into da floor instead.

Can I sue too?  My momma says no raisins until da big boys lose weight.
I wanna sue for my raisins.  How about corporal punishment?  Does ankle
biting count for dat?

Now, back to you previously schedlued program without interrruptions about
forest fires...

Bonnie