From:
Erik and Shanna Gamache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 19:50:44 -0400
I just wanted to write and say that I also support Dr. Kemmerer.  It seems
to me that she often receives criticisms on this board but the fact of the
matter is that she loves ferrets.

I live 2 1/2 hours from her practice, yet anytime one of my ferrets is sick,
they go to her.  We have a local vet for shots and such, but if they are
sick or hurt, I know that if they can be saved, Dr. Kemmerer will do it.
She always shows a lot of affection for my girls too.  I've seen her show
the same concern for other ferrets.  Her practice is always willing to take
in a ferret in need, give it medical care and adopt it out.

These all sound like positive ferret things to me.  So for those of you who
doubt, I would just like you to know that she has saved my ferrets life
twice and she is a wonderful and caring vet:)