From:
Kiara Elder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:39:12 EDT
We lost our beloved ferret "Snowman" two days ago, He found us about four
1/2 years ago,My daughter was waiting for a ride to work at 5:00 am and
while waiting "Snowman" an albino ferret made his way into her arms and
we have had him since just two days ago where he died of what we think is
old age.  Us having our snowman caused us to get a second ferret, which
we called "princess", and that being said we would be very thankfull if
you would please pass our beloved snowman onto ferret heaven, and keep
all of our good memories of him for many years to come,and for anybody
reading this who doesn't have a ferret I recremd that you get one even
with the sorrow of his passing they bring so much joy into your life,
their worth it.

With love From,
The Elder's and Princess

and never forgoten Snowman