From:
Gary & Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:49:44 -0400
2nd Posting

We are going to have the Western Carolina Ferret Photo Contest once again.
This time we ask you to send in your Photo with a Fall Look or something to
do with Holloween-Christmas-New year.  We will Run the Photo Contest till
Jan 15th, And Name the Winner at the Ferret Show here in Hickory, and Give
1st-3rd place Trophies.  If you do not have a Photo of your Ferret with a
Fall look, you may send in the photo of your choice, and we will Judge
contestants for the most voted for Ferret with out the Fall look.  One (1)
1st Place prize will be awarded to that Ferret.  We will post the rules of
the Contest on the Ferret Photo Page.

                     ***********ContestRules***********

1. One Ferret Photo Will only be excepted from each Ferret Family.

2. All Photos will be Posted on this and the other 5 ferret Photo pages.

3. Ferrets will be judged at the Ferret show on Jan 15th, and the winner
   will be posted on the Ferret Photo Contest Web Page.

4. Send all Photos to [log in to unmask]

5. All Non Fall Related Ferret Photos will be Voted for and the Winner will
   be determined by Most votes.

6. There will only be 1 Winner of the Non Fall Related Ferret Photos

7 There will be 3 place trophies awarded to the top 3 ferrets in the Fall
  related Class.

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone,
Gary & Judy

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html

email; [log in to unmask]
Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St