From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:03:22 -0800
Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter will be hosting our annual Photos
With Santa event on Saturday December 3rd.

You can get pictures of your ferret (or other exotic pets within
reason) with Santa, or on a set with Christmas decorations.

1 Print: $5

Digital images on your USB key: $15

Digital images on our media: $20

Also, RAFFLES!!! We have some outstanding raffle items this year.

We've got a tabletop wine cooler, A wine & cheese basket, a Coffee
basket, Stamping goodies, and lots of other good stuff!

Come in and join in the fun!

Details at: http://www.washingtonferret.org/SantaPhotos.html