Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:19:07 -0400
Blossom Flower writes:  (assuming you're speaking of ferrets......)
><snip>
>My point is that animals often are not that picky about what they eat.
><snip>

I dunno about that one, you should have met my Jade Elaine, he was as
fussy as the day is long!!

Times when Jader took sick on me and refused to eat, I'd find myself
playing guinea pig (and taste the food) to entice him to eat, sometimes
it worked!!!  Other times he was force fed.  Let me tell ya warmed Hills
AD is not that tasty!!

Ferretone isn't that bad, (tastes better than cod liver oil) :) And
chewweasels aren't that bad either :)

Ambi, Nikki and I will share the same bowl of ice cream, (very little
for them)...we don't mind......and it's near impossible to eat a bowl of
Honeycomb without them sneaking in and having one :o)

><snip>
>They will often eat raw uncoooked meats if given the chance.
><end snip>

I've tried my guys on raw meats, they royally turn their noses.  I've
even tried them on cooked s/b chicken, they won't eat that either :(

I guess I just have a fussy fuzzy bunch :)

Jadesun,  Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Taur
 missing Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai
 http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun