From:
Rozareo Shikhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 06:56:17 -0600
I keep my hobs together when they are not breeding and out of season.  I
also let the jills and babies after the age of 6 weeks play with their
fathers.  You need to check the area you live in to see if it is legal to
breed some states you need to be licensed and some are illegal to breed.
You need to have a good vet cause if something can go wrong it will.
Jills died for no reason and you need to have a foster mom to care for
her babies.  Jill come in to heat and hob are out of season.  You need
to be willing to put new born babies to sleep when there is no foster to
care for them.  Can you do that.  Can you watch you Jill died because you
were the one that wanted her to have babies and she died because of it.

Please really think it over and check everything out before you try
breeding ferrets.  Also you better have a good job it will cost you more
to breed and care for the babies then to go to a pet store and buy
babies!!