Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:57:57 -0400
Dear Fuzzy Lovers,

Maff's 2008 King Ranger's Faire is fast approaching (Sept 20th) and
we will be there with our Great bedding and toys.

LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat) is self supporting and Supplies All
Medical, Food and Care for the Many Older and Previously Unwanted
Ferrets for which we provide a permanent Loving Home.

For those who are looking for Quality, Durability, and Affordable
bedding -the Choice is clear. LFFR Bedding has been making awesome
bedding both you & your Ferrets will be proud to have - we settle
for nothing less than the Best Quality products

We also have many new exciting bedding items available in our Ebay
store. Ferrets Choose LFFR Bedding for comfort & snuggability and you
will be pleased with our well known longstanding Quality & Durability.
We will be gearing up for the Holiday season soon so get your orders
in early.

LFFR items are Handcrafted in a PET FREE building as we respect our
buyers and we pre-wash all cottons to remove any harmful chemicals.

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding