From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:09:27 EDT
It's GREAT to know there are others out here in California who really are
trying to help get our ferrets legalized.  The Morena Blvd.  drive is being
organized by Ferrets Anonymous & Pat Wright in S.D.  If you can help out
at any time on the remaining weekends this month of May please email Pat
Wright at: [log in to unmask] & let her know you are interested.  I assume that
anyone sincerely willing to help is welcome, not just FA members.  I have
also dropped off petitions at my vet & that seems to be an easy way to get
signatures as well.  So any of you furball lovers out there in California
can do your part just by getting signatures from your local vets
office...And I'm sure we all visit our vets from time to time :)

The petition sheets don't have to arrive at California for Ferret
Legalization (CFL) until August 1, so there is some time to really make
an impact on our legislature.  You can download petitions at:
www.ferretnews.org All additional info for mailing is included.  Please
help if you can.  Our babies depend on us.

Klittlebear
Jezebel, Chewy, & Little Bear