Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:50:12 +1200
Hi guys!

I t'ink the chaos is startin' to settle down a widdle bit now.  Shadra's
wild bunch are all sweepin'... for now.

Tiffers awwived in de calm jus' after dey all went to sweep.  She had time
to figure out where de All You Can Eat Waisin Bar was an' she's been dere
ever since.

Pinky followed de sound of munchin' an' joined her for a bit before takin'
off to pway in de Ball Park.

Spaz came in an' woke Loki up wiv lotsa sniffin' an' woud dookin'.  Loki
go' all excited!  Dey're swidin' down de Wainbow Swide an' war dancin'
back up again!

Uh oh, some of de wild bunch are stirrin'.  I'm gonna go hide my CheWeasel
again b'fore dey chew any more off it!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!