From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 07:14:45 -0800
I recently purchased a nice 2 story cage, starter kit, it was called.  The
cage came with litter food water bottle and a book titled your first ferret
written by Adelle porch..what scares me is that if I were a first time
owner of ferrets, this book is somewhat vague, one would hope new owners
would get better reading material.  But the part that bothers me the most
is how cavalier (sp) this author describes breeding, the hows and whens of
it.  She calls it an interesting hobby, and her only warning to potential
breeders is the fact that the birth process is particulary demanding on the
jill.  JUST NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION!!  I guess the one saving grace is that
( iam assuming)all pet stores sell spayed/neutered ferrets.

Just a thought...
June