From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:38:39 -0400
Pete was loose about the house when I went to take a shower.  While in
the shower I noticed this little white face peeking in to see what I was
doing.  Big mistake for Pete!

RePete did that last week and he ended up in my arms getting wet head to
foot.  And then some.  Pete then endured RePete's mistake and he got wet
head to foot!

It surprised me that they did not struggle to get out of my arms although
Pete was a bit apprehensive and held on to me with his little 'hands',
but they both seemed to enjoy the process and were happy to play with me
directly after so there were no hard feelings.  Only a wet trail all over
the house!  Great little guys they are!

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100