From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:06:54 -0800
Musty Pete Checks On Spotty

My dear friend Sue lost her little pal Spotty recently. She asked me to
check up on him and make sure he has transitioned to his new life up
here at The Rainbow Bridge community.

Spotty was aptly named, he has a white coat with a spattering of soft
black markings, like he is 'spotted'. He is quite unique.

Sue, You will be happy to know that Spotty met up with some of his
fuzzy pals and immediately claimed a corner of their cottage where he
set up his green sleepsack...I think he wanted to keep those treats you
sent along with him, but being the nice fert that he is he shared them
with everyone.

Spotty wants you to know that he feels TERRIFIC!! No more seizures, no
pain or headaches. He loves it up here, although he misses his kisses.
He is happy and safe and doesn't mind waiting until you get here to see
him again... I told him that will be a while and I think he's okay with
that. Tomorrow Spotty and I will be visiting The Pool Of Remembrance,
so you might want to look skyward around noon time, we'll be checking
in on you.

Spotty sends hugs and kisses and says he misses everyone...and he loves
you.

You can email Musty Pete at;