From:
Bryan Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 21:29:51 -0500
Make that all four ferrets.  GODDAMNIT!

Seems my roomate opened all the doors to air the place out, despite my
instructions to the contrary.  The maintenance worker came in to fix a few
things in the apartment, and guess what?

He saw all four of my fuzzies, safely sleeping in their cage.  Now the
damned landlord knows about all four.  Yes, he did know I had ferrets, as I
paid my pet deposit.  But he didn't know I had four.  This means that the
landlord knows about all four of them, and will probably be wanting me to
find new homes for all four.

Since I'm not sure about that, I'd like to find prospective homes for
them... just in case.

Sometimes, I wish I'd pitched my roomate out the window when I had the
chance.

Please, if anyone knows of someone who'd take care of definitely two
fuzzies, and maybe four, please PLEASE let me know!!

(at this rate, I shan't have a heart left by Friday.)

Thank you in advance.

Bryan Hall