From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:22:44 -0400
Hi Lori

You were looking for ferret themed computer stuff...I don't have much
experience with VISTA, but on the older windows systems there was an
option to have the screen saver take photos from one particular folder.
I now have a Mac so I can't walk you through it, but I bet the option
is still there, somewhere in your control panel. So you could make your
own screen saver with a collage of your own photos. Icons, I'm no help
sorry :-) But if you find any Mac compatible icons, that sounds like
fun! But for a desktop theme, basically you could just use your own
photo, or have someone make you a desktop background. It just needs to
be the correct size and format and just about anything should work. If
you'd like....I could try to make one for you. I'm a graphic designer
and I have all the programs needed to do that sort of thing. Email me
off the list if you'd like! Hmmm this could be a fun project! :-D

--
Christina Pertz

http://christina.pertz.googlepages.com
http://pearspalette.etsy.com