From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:52:33 -0500
I realized the other day that I had not let ya'll know how Ootz survived
her last surgery, running a rescue you kinda lose track of what needs done
and what has been done sometimes;)

She pulled through just fine.  Apparently her right adrenal had grown back
and that was the problem.

Since the surgery Dr. Murray has put her on Lupron shots once a month.  I
would like to hear from folks who have had ferrets on this medication,
please?

The fur on her tail has started to grow back which it did not do after the
last surgery.

Our other girls, O'Possum Flower and Saffron continue to do well and showed
a great deal of attention/affection to Ootz while she recuperated.  They
really are a little family within our larger family.  Ootz is significantly
older than the other girls and has always been Mama.

Health to you and yours,
Elwin
Ootz, Possum, and Saffy