Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:40:15 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!

Just taking a break from tormenting the kids (yeah - it's bath time) ta
let you know about a fundraiser going on this weekend ~!~!

Yard sale will be going on from 9am-4pm on both Sat Jun 21 and Sun Jun
22.  Got lotsa neat things that were donated to us.  Everything will be
going cheap to move it fast and raise some cash.  You name it - we got it
~!~!  Clothes, housewares, books, knick-knacks, camping gear - - whew!
We got a lot!  Most items are under $5.00.

Sale will be at 7619 NE Halsey Street in Portland, Oregon.  Corner of
Halsey & 76th Streets.  Just a few blocks from 82nd, and just off Rts 84
and 205.

Still looking for some donations.  If you just did your spring cleaning
and are looking for somewhere to bring it - bring it here ~!~!~!  Looking
to make some $$$ for the shelters.  I knwo there are quite a few kids
that need surgery or meds.

Questions?  Need directions?  Give me a call at (503) 740-3425 and I'll
try and help ya out !!

Okay - back to the baths.  Hmmm . . . . maybe I should put something on
this scratches first.  Where did I put the neosporin?   Sprite, you can
let go of daddys thumb now ~!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG