From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:29:33 -0500
Just a comment about ANF Tami Ami kitten food.  I've been feeding it for 2
years and have gone out of my way to find it because the kids love it.  The
packaging has changed at least 3 times and the food itself has gotten
smaller (all the better for the fuzzies to chew easily).  My local Safeway
store is carrying a 5 lb. bag for $5.

An update on my Koti TBear - he has been in the hospital for over a week now
with kidney failure getting fluids and a special diet. I am so worried about
him because he is only 2 years old, has lost a lot of weight and is so sick.
Last week's blood workup showed no improvement. He will be having another on
Friday, 1/12. His doctor said that it could take 3 weeks to show some
improvement (next week will be 3). The other 10 fuzzballs, 2 kitties and
myself miss him so much. Things just aren't the same without Koti at home.
Please keep Koti in your thoughts and prayers and hope his next blood test
shows he is improving.

Donna