Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:49:29 -0400
I just wanted to announce that our vendor space is closed for the
October 25th Dooktoberfest Benefit ferret show in Frederick MD.
Vendors for this show had to be limited due to the size of the show
hall. Vendors will be AFA, Three Rivers Ferret Council, Martin's
Cages, The Ferret Inn and Creations by Angie. We will have a
photographer, Meadow Photography/Donna Sappah.

More information will be posted on the FML soon and can be found at
the AFA website www.ferret.org.

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey
Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets: An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book