From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 17:37:16 -0500
Help!  I'm dying of too many seminars and need a ferret!  Send one ASAP
to my e-mail address so I can pick it up here....

Just scan the sucker in, and ship!

I only have a short access time, so this might be a world record in the
length of a "Bob Post"....

Lonely Bob and the 13 Ferret0-Fun

PS: I would much rather write stuff here (FML) than give papers here (New
Orleans), and its much cheaper.

[Moderator's note: With all the crazy drinks that are served down there,
there *must* be one called "The Stinky Weasel" or something.  Or drink a
Hurricane.  Close enough.  BIG]