From:
Paul Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:03:30 -0800
> From:    Sonia Dragulin-Otto <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Fur Free Alliance (an international coalition of animal protection
>groups) is having a contest where people could enter poster designs to
>promote knowledge about the cruelty involved when fur is purchased as
>a  piece of clothing. Now there are 19 finalists (all very good) and
>one of the designs features the cutest ferret...

>Vote here:
>http://infurmation.com/daf/2007/vote.php

Oh, dear.

I recognise that photo as one of Jeanne Carley's, and that image is
likely copyrighted by the Ferret Company. Does Jeanne know about this?
For that matter, what's the status of copyright protection in Russia
these days?

Paul, probably opening another can of worms

Paul E. Jamison

--

"Who reads, learns, lives the Ferret Way becomes keeper
of light, ennobling outer worlds from one within."

[Moderator's note: Yes, you are correct. Other people noticed that
also, and brought it to the sponsor's attention. They removed the
entry :-) BIG]