From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:36:31 -0500
Yesterday (Friday) Renee, Diana & Donna stopped by, on their way to
the symposium! We shared food, fun, ferrets, & friendship for several
hours. It was great to put faces with the names! They got to meet our
board of directors, our ferties, and my wonderful husband Kurt. There
was so much to talk about.

Renee`s ferrets got to stretch their little legs, & run in our new
ferret playroom from nearly noon til around 9-ish, while the moms
showered, ate, relaxed, & had some down time. It was a most wonderful
visit, with some most wonderful poeple. I wish they lived much
closer...

It was hard to say goodbye, but there were many more stops for them
to make along the way--and they were already running so far behind
schedule. They decided to make some of the visits on the way back
through AFTER the symposium.

We can`t get away to join everyone at the symposium, but we sent a
special little something for the raffle. An origional DERBY, with a
special bedding set, handcrafted by Diane I. I think someone will be
very happy.

This morning, there were two boxes of beautiful bedding & pretty
crocheted eggs at the post office for Bisquit! (Thank you, Karen
Poehlein-Lee, for your thoughtfulness & generosity.) The timing was
perfect, because Lisette came today to take her little family home.
Bisquit and his roommates now have such wonderful hammies, sleepy sacks
& crocheted eggs to share & enjoy, thanks to Rose & Karen. I have quite
a smile on my face when I think of the kindness & love so many people
have shown, through all of this. And to those of you who said a little
prayer for him---thanks. Seeing the outcome for this little miracle
boy, I know it was heard.

Love,
Zoo