From:
Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:47:36 EDT
No one can evict anyone immediately for being in violation of a rental
agreement.  They must first give you a 30 day notice by law.  Eviction
is a long process and you can stretch it out for months and fight it in
court letting a judge decide and even if you lose in court you still have
another 30 days to move.  Contact the Housing Authority found in the
government pages of you local phone book.  Learn and know you rights as
a renter.  It is my understanding that "pets" usually consist of dogs,
cats, and birds.  Fish, hamsters and ferrets in a cage may not
necessarily be a violation.  But what do I know?  I live in California
and I'm committing a crime by having ferrets too.

Pam