From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:51:08 -0800
Sorry about the problem accessing the site I sent for the heavy duty clear
plastic tubes.  They decided to change their menu for the holidays but now
it is back to "normal" so they are showing those clear plastic tubes if you
are still interested.  I know it is too late for a Christmas present but
the big fellows will appreciate it anytime, believe me.  Here is the place
to go to for em at : http://www.woodcraft.com

At the top of their page select: Shop.  At Shop select: Power tools
accessories.  At Power tools accessories select: Dust collection and from
there you will find the 4 inch clear plastic hose.  Enjoy !!