From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:30:55 EST
Just thought I'd brag on my babies a little bit.  We sent some pictures to
Modern Ferret a few months ago and they got printed in the Mar/Apr issue!
Check them out on page 32.  In two of the pictures it looks like Kylen (my
husband) is trying to put Kami into the guitar, but he's really trying to
keep her out until I can take the pictures.  The guitar is okay and is now
kept in an area that's off limits to the fuzz-butts.

Thanks to Mary and Eric for the extra issues!  We will send copies to
relatives (hey, when you don't have kids, the would-be-grandparents have
to have something to put on the fridge).  I'm really looking forward to
the next issue with Miss November in it, so's my husband, of course.  A
beautiful woman who likes ferrets, what man could resist?

Everyone Take Care,
Leigh