From:
Hannah Kerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 18:59:09 -0400
Hi All, Hope all the kids are fine.  I will be looking for a companion for
my 4 year old sable girl in the next year or so her best friend is not well
and is also VERY old (10?)  My problem is this.  Nether of my kids get any
vaccinations any more, they have both had Very bad reactions even with all
precautions taken.  So... How do I find a new baby to adopted?  I really
don't want to go to a pet store when there are so many ferrets out there
that need good homes.  ( PS I am not saying that I would not vaccinate
another ferret, just that My two can't they almost died.)

Thank you,  Shewolf