From:
"Sean R. Decker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:47:36 EST
every sunday we wash the ferret "stuff" blankets and hammocks ect... we
normally use liquid, this week we used powder well, his face is a little
swollen (his rght eye) and his belly is a little red with a few small dots
on it.  We put the stuff back in the laundry to run it through a cycle
of just plain hot water.  He is acting normal, eating and playing as if
nothing was wrong.  My question is, should we do anything else other than
watch for obvious changes?  All four of our ferrets are adults and this
has never happened before