From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:31:22 EDT
>Opposition

>California Farm Bureau Federation
>California Waterfowl Association
>Planning and Conservation League
>Sierra Club

The SIERRA CLUB opposed ferret legalization?  Why?  I've always liked and
supported this organization in the past ... but I sure won't be doing so in
the future if they are going to take a stand opposing ferret legalization!

>There will soon be a website dedicated to the people who need long distance
>transport fuzzies in the US and Canada.  We will need a lot of volunteers...

Have weaselmobile, will travel.  I live in New Jersey, and will be happy to
help out.

>Sunday morning the bluish color was almost gone and he was acting normally.
>I did nothing.  Later on that day my Girl friend told me not to wait but to
>take him in to the Vet.  I did so.  Not my normal vet I must add.

My Waldorph (the rabbit) has had intermittent eye problems ... one of his
eyes tends to tear a lot.  The vet did some sort of procedure involving
eyedrops and then viewing the eye under a black light, to see if the eye was
ulcerated.  (It wasn't).  Maybe your vet needs to try this with your
ferret's eye?

Good luck.

- Ela