From:
Sarah Stockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 23:16:55 -0400
Hello everyone!  I'm back at school, with Minver reinstalled after being
cared for for three months by the very capable Nancy Hartman (thanks
Nancy!).  I just wanted to proclaim my presence, and let everyone know
we're fine (especially Nancy, since I seem to have lost her address . . .
Nancy?  Can you send it to me?  Thanks).  Miniver is acclimating well to
her new apartment, as are my housemates to her.  Her only mishap was a few
days ago, when I _thought_ I had ferret-proofed my room . . . Miniver
evidently got tired of life, because she bounced up on a chair, jumped to
the window, and leaped out before I knew what was happening.  Fortunately,
I live on the first floor, and she was unharmed.  Ferrets are smart about
some things (i.e., figuring out how to get to (or into) _anywhere_ they
want to), but they are awfully stupid about falling.  Anyway, she's fine,
and we're back in communication with all y'all.  Hello!

--Sarah