From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:33:45 -0500
The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce that we have
been granted 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status by the IRS.

Also, some news about the Symposium.  We have added some special
children's rates for well-behaved children ages 11-17 when accompanied
by an adult.  Please contact me for more information.

Also, the schedule will be modified somewhat from what is currently
listed on our web page (the page will be updated shortly).  One of the
changes is that Dr. Heather Wilson has been moved to Friday.  This means
that all the veterinarians will be speaking on that day, a great excuse
for other vets, vet techs, vet students to attend!  We are hoping to
offer CE credits for that day, but the paperwork has not been completed
yet.

We also will be adding new speakers and topics over the next few weeks,
so stay tuned!

Linda Iroff
Co-director
International Ferret Congress