From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:45:38 -0500
I just read the post about the couple placing the children in rescue
because the new puppy was coming.

I'm glad you let that through, I needed a good laugh this morning and
you made my day.

Next, soon to be new mothers will be placing the husband in rescue
because the baby is coming.

What has happened to women? When I had my children, we had a farm. I
remember stacking bails of hay, two high, in a two by one encloseure.
That is where the current baby stayed while Mom milked the cows. The
children had a toy, sometimes the new calf would come over and see the
human baby, cats were always around, and my kids stayed like that until
they were 5 years old.

My kids were rarely sick, they got plenty of fresh air, as long as it
was not really cold, and the highlight of the morning was a cup of milk
warm from the cow, sometimes, two cups. They have great teeth, super
immune systems, are all grown up and still rarely sick. To bad, by
today's standards, I did it all wrong.

Thanks again for a great morning.

Marilyn

[Thank Beth who posted it this year!  BIG]