From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:01:06 -0400
Hey All,

Here are a couple of funny stories from my babies, Boggle and Buddy.
Every nght when it's time to put my babies to bed, I pick them up, give
them a kiss behind the ear, tell them I love them and put them gently
in their hammy. One time I thought Boggle might enjoy a toy to chew on
while he's going to sleep so I put a crocheted barbell in his hammy
with him. NOT 5 SECONDS after I put that barbell in there, up pops his
head, with said barbell in his teeth, and here it comes, dropped out
over the edge of the hammy. It's as if Boggs is saying, "Hhmmphhh,
I'm not a baby, I don't need a security toy and I DON'T want this in
my bed!!"

At first I thought, what a cute fluke, so the next night I, and the
next night after that, I tried putting the toy in his hammy again,
and quess what, it ain't no fluke!!!!!!!!!! That toy never lasted
more than 5 seconds in with him!!!!!!! What a funny boy!

Another time, my other sweet boy, Buddy was scratching at the potti
paper I put by the barrier to the other rooms. I quetly, but firmly
called his name and told him to stop. He turned his head, looked at me,
with this look in his eyes, like.."yeah, what?!" He then turned back to
his task at hand and proceeded with his scratching with renewed vigor.
About the third time my voice was becoming more firm so I called to
him again,...Buddy, NO!, You come here right now!, that little bugger
turned around and slunk, I mean a really pitiful slunk, over to me. I
could almost hear the wheels turning in his little head, "maybe if I
look reeeeeaaaallllyyy cute my mommy wont be upset with me" He was
right!!!! How could I help but laugh?

I'm about ready to ditch my tv. Who needs tv when you got such precious
ferrets to entertain us??!!

Sue Pyron