From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:24:47 PDT
It's baaaaccck ... ;^)

The summer activites and bustle have finally slowed down enough for me to
return "Not Wild, Just Crazy" to it's weekly schedule.  Check out the
worlds only weekly ferret comic strip at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~adamnjen/

To all those who have asked about t-shirts, fear not my fuzzy friends!  I
should have very good news soon.  As soon as anything is available, I'll
post it on my site.

Thanks to everyone for their patience during a very rough summer. Enjoy!

Hugs & Dooks to all
Jennifer
Roxy, Mac & Tosha