From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 17:36:54 +0100
>Kaye wrote:-
>I live in the UK where we feed the same type of diet as you with some dry
>food (we only have "James Wellbeloved" complete ferret food over here).I

We actually have four complete ferret foods on the market in the UK now.

A couple of years ago Delta Ferret Food appeared (sort of!), however, their
marketing leaves quite a bit to be desired, the same goes for a food
manufactured by Alpha.  The NFWS has practically given up trying to get
information from these two manufacturers - so I guess we can really say
that these two companies have put themselves out of the running.

Just recently a new product has appeared, Ferrets Choice Super Premium
Complete Food.  A member of the NFWS has had her veterinary surgeon check
out the analysis and ingredients and he's given it the OK.  Betty's ferrets
like the 'new' food.  It's higher protein than the Wellbeloved and cheaper,
I'm hoping to purchase a 15kg bag of the food at the National Ferret Fair on
the 17th May which Companion's Choice Products will attend.  This company
seem very keen to let the NFWS help them market their product which is more
than can be said for Delta and Alpha.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & National Ferret Welfare Society Newsletter Editor
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (Last Update 29 April 1998)
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill & Deanna Troi