From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:51:15 +0000
Today a wonderful soul left my life and I am very sad. I wanted to
thank the wonderful people that made his last Christmas a very special
time. Old Man was an exceptional sweet soul. When the gifts for him
started coming, he would root through the box and find a blanket or
sack to curl up in. He LOVED the sleep sacks and you could always find
him in one.

The generosity that was shown to my shelter kids was more than anyone
could have expected. I am and will always be humbled by all of your
kindness. Old Man was a wonderful, gentle soul who never understood
what a Grinch was. He just enjoyed life.

Grace, Peace & Love

Linda & Kids
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue & Shelter