From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:31:24 -0400
Hobbes is one of my boys that always gets to play in the house.

We have pop boxes around for the ferrets to play in.  I have puppy pads
that I was trying to use to house train a skunk.  The ferrets and the
skunk both liked them because they were crinkly.  End of house training
the skunk that way.

The ferrets and the skunk steal puppy pads out of the cabinet and play
with them.

Hobbes found one and dragged it into a pop box to make it his very own
crinkly bed.

KG