From:
Blaine and Kendra Barody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:31:47 -0700
I'm not sure if they have this brand in the United States but here in
Canada we carry "Pedia Pred".  A liquid form made for kids that tastes
great, a few dollars more but worth it if they will eat it and not foam
it back at you.  Our little fuzzies lick it right out of the syringe.

You can also put in into some Duck soup for them, most fuzzies love
their Duck Soup.

Good Luck.
Kendra