From:
Charleen Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:13:22 -0800
Hello,
I just wanted to let all Washington Ferret lovers know that we are having
our monthly meeting this Sunday, March 12, 2000 at 4:30pm.  The meeting is
being held at the Prudential Signature Properties in Lake City on Lake City
Way.  Our fuzzies will NOT be able to attent this meeting.  Next month is
our Easter/Spring Ferret Party and they will all be invited to attend!
If you need directions to the meeting please contact Ben Roach at
206-229-9018.

Today has been a very busy day for me, my 4 hobs decided that at 3am this
morning they would go into rut.  I woke up by a loud scream from Scooter,
rushed and turned on the light and found Buster Bear on top of Scooter,
Balou, Bagherra, Tinkerbelle in the top hammock.  I thought I had sealed
the hole that he comes up to the top floor of the cage with towel, huge
catalog, and litter box, but he managed to move those and came up to visit
the girls.  So Buster Bear was taken to the bathroom and spent the rest of
the morning making a huge ferret mess in there, to get even with his mom!
Thank goodness the shelter had a cage that I borrowed so I can now separate
the four boys until I can get them neutered.

In case someone is still wondering about the pandas we got into the
shelter.  We still have one Panda and a Silver mit that needs to go
together to a new home.  We also have a little female Sable waiting for
a new mommy and daddy.  The two big hobs are still at the shelter and
waiting to get neutered then they will be looking for new homes.

Charleen Schuster and the 25 tails!
http://www.wfa.virtualave.net/