From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:37:29 -0000
>I basically said what I liked about the ferret portrayal and what I thought
>was inaccurate ... I also asked them to consider showing the ferrets in a
>future episode living in decent housing and doing some cute stuff that
>ferrets are known to do.

I didn't see the show, so perhaps what happens in this house doesn't apply...
but our tiny weasel Eloise is the official cereal box acquirer for the other
four fuzzies in her play group.  She climbs three shelves (with considerable
difficulty and several false tries to attain each shelf) to dump a box of
Kix or Great Grains onto the floor where her friends eagerly wait.  Then she
climbs down with even greater difficulty.  Everyone takes turns crawling
into the box and spreading cereal over the floor while they pig out.  If the
box Eloise chooses turns out to be unopened, Sabine begins to work on the
tab on the top which is used to open the box.  She has yet to succeed in
opening a box, but I give her lots of credit for knowing which end is up and
what part of the box top to pull on.