From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:40:05 -0900
A big thank you to all who sent me links for ordering the Galaxy D
Vaccine! I'm not sure why my vet couldn't get that, but excuse me as
I have a "Gone With the Wind" moment as I strike a pose in the ferret
room and raise my fist to the ceiling and swear that I will never be
vaccine-less again. Ok I feel better now! I love this list, you always
learn so much and there are so many that are willing to share what they
know!

I do have permission from Animal Control to post the following:

If there is anyone in the Anchorage/or Southcentral area, the Anchorage
Animal Shelter and Control has two female ferrets that are up for
adoption. I went to see them, one is a sable with full mask and her
sister is silver with little to no mask. Both are Marshalls, around
(and we're guessing) 1 1/2 - 2 years of age. Both are very, very sweet.
They have good body weight and in good health. Their fur is a little
dry but nothing that a good home and a lot of TLC can't cure. Would
like to see both adopted together. If you can give these two adorable
little girls a home please call Animal Control at (907)-343-8122. Their
case numbers are 132366 and 132367.

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy Michou and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets