From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:32:33 -0800
Hi all,
I work at a humane society and we currently have one 3 year old lady
ferret named Cooney.  Here is some backround info: she came to us in
a rabbit cage that was less than 2'x2'x2'.  The cage looked as if it
hadn't been clean in years.  It was rust covered and poop filled.  Her
captors(sp) were feeding her Deli Cat or Meow mix (can't remember which).
Anyway, Yesterday I noticed she missed her litter box and took a few
licks of her urine.  Today I noticed that she drank half of a ferret
sized water bottle and most of her water in a small sized crock dish.
This is more than her usual water intake.  She is currently eating LM
Farms vita-vittles (HORRIBLE FOOD-1st ingredient is kibbled corn).  We
just bought her some Brown's Nutrition Plus food today but have'nt
introduced it to her yet.  I guess my question is what could be causing
this?  For those who need more info, e-mail me.

Thanks in advance,
Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy

=====
I LOVE FERRETS!