From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 02:11:46 -0400
Hi all!

I received a call from my vet's office this morning.  We had an appointment
with the wrong Mike Taylor.  Apparently there are 2 Mike Taylor's at the
University of Guelph.  Anyway the vet's office noticed the mistake before
we left for Guelph, and cancelled our appointment and made us an
appointment for the right Mike Taylor.  The appointment is for August 26.
Sooo we'll try again!  I was so disappointed I could have cried.  However
we will head down that way on the 26th, and we'll let everyone know how we
Made out.

Who knew there were 2 Dr. Taylors?  Apparently they are BOTH ferret
knowledgeable, but only one deals with the adrenal disease in depth.  It's
a good thing that I hadn't told Moxy about the vet's visit yet!  I would
have upset her for nothing!<G>.  Would the real Mike Taylor please stand
up .  LOL

Please remember us on the 26th.  You guys are the greatest for your undying
support and we LOVE YOU ALL!

Sally St. Germain and her !0 "Little Saints."
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!