From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:38:41 -0500
I've recently submitted for publication, the 4th Request For Discussion
(RFD) for the proposed Usenet newsgroup - rec.pets.ferrets - to the powers
that be at Usenet.  Today, I received confirmation of publication in
alt.pets.ferrets , rec.pets , news.groups and news.announce.newgroups .
We'd sincerely appreciate any and all discussion as well as notes of
support from all concerned ferret folk reading this message.  We ask that
you either post your comments in the appropriate thread in - news.groups .
You may post them to alt.pets.ferrets or rec.pets as long as you also cc
them to news.groups .  Hopefully, we can go to a vote within a month,
though we could stretch it for as long as 6 weeks if need be.

Thanks in advance,
-- Roger McMillian - Member: Greater Chicago Ferret Association
http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret/
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of
the G.C.F.A.
Support the creation of a Usenet ferret newsgroup.
http://ferret.chi.il.us/ferret/newsgroup.html