From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:39:33 -0700
Hi all.....
I found out how to obtain an actual tape of the entire trial... and
Thanks to Lisette i will have it later this week...;) I am selling copies
of the trial for $17.00 (includes postage) which is less than she paid...

ALL money (i'm donating the high quality blank tapes) we raise will go
to Troy Lynn & Jackie Hawley...;)

I'm sure this promises to be better than any soap opera with all the lies.
This will also tell us once & for all who "dropped the ball" on this
absurd sentence.  Quite frankly,i want everyone to know what Jen Morrison
looks like in case she "sets up shop",once again.....and since i don't
knit or sew, this is my way to help these two most deserving Angels who
contributed SO MUCH to this huge Rescue.

Please e/mail me with your snail mail address ASAP...and i will send you
my address...then i will send your high quality tape of this absurd trial
as soon as i receive your $17.00 money order....;)

Remember this is also a fund raiser....
With Love & Thanks!
Tara Radford

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets

"Old age isn't for sissies".....Helen Hayes