From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:53:15 -0800
I just got back from the local pet store.  they have a very large dark
eyed white male, approx. one year old who is on consignment.  they want
$100 for him and he is very very loveable.  I cannot take him home
with me but would be glad to help in any way getting him transported if
someone would like to purchase him.  The pet store is called Julie's
Jungle and their phone number is 620-431-2727.  I keep any eye on this
store as I've heard complaints.  I felt sorry for this guy because all
he had was a tiny hammock not fit for his big body.  I took a large
hammock and a jingly toy to him and he was soooooooooooooooooooo
delighted, of course he mostly wanted held.  Poor little guy.

Angie George