Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:05:24 -0700
I am beginning to plan a move to the Ventura County area in California at
the end of August and I am in need of lots of information.

Firstly, I have three ferrets that parting with would be akin to chopping
off all my limbs.  I am concerned as I know CA has some border checkpoints
to check for contaminated fruit n all that my ferrets could be confiscated
or a landlord might have them taken as well.  Any advice about the current
status of ferrets living in Ca and how to go about getting them in and
living there would be appreciated.

Secondly, any information on that area like rent or living conditions, etc
by people living there would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to email me
at [log in to unmask] to open a dialogue.

Thirdly, what is the current status of the legalization of ferrets in
California and what can I do to help?

Thank you very very much!!

Dave Welch