From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 20:27:01 -0800
>already knew how or has learned how to open the kitchen cabinets<GG>

Hey!  'bout time.  Katie was an expert at this manuver within 3 weeks of the
time I brought her home.  She knows its a no-no but she just can't resist
when someone leaves the "Mrs.  Butterworths" on the bottom shelf.  Syrup
Radar or something like that!  These doors all have magnetic latches, but
they seem to be no obstical (SP?) for a Fert.

SPECIAL REPORT! From: Comander Katie
I have recently had great success with my Human Mom supporting the cause.
Although I was unable to aquire the whole Bananna, Mom actually *gave* me
the pealy thing.  Then she went out of her way to open the closet door(main
entrance to FLO outpost) to assist me in aquiring a Pepsi can!  Ain't she
great!

Long Live the FLO:-)  Comander Katie out!

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit"