From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:06:57 -0700
Hellow eberyone!  It's Pepper agian!  I wanna talk to you cause you
mighta mizzed it over da weekend.

Them SOS people are at it again.  They gotz this cool raffle thingy
going and you know what is the best part..well besides winning?  Them
there money that they raise is gonna go to ADV shelters!  Yep!

Now, I can'tz tell ya whos idea this waz and mommy won't let me take
credit for it.  I no not why.  I coulda thought of it!  Jusz someone
beat me to it!

Now, that last raffle for the White Russian quilt..  well I didn't win
it... so I gonna win this one... or maybe who ever wins it can just send
it to me.... ***ouch*** mommy thumped me on my head she said no!  She
really not nice...

Ok so anyways the raffle....

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html
=====================================
First Place Prize Package Contains:
ummm nothing...
=====================================

=====================================
Second Place Prize Package Contains:
ummm still nothing
=====================================

=====================================
Third Place Prize Package Contains:
really nothing...
======================================

Ok ok... now mommy chasing me around the house!  She said there lots and
lots of stuff in there and I can't have any of it!  She say I spoiled!  I
not spoiled...I jusz smart!  hee hee haa haa

You can go to the site to see ALL of the packages... if you must!...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

=======================================
This raffle runs from now, Oct 31st, until the winner is announced on
Wednesday, December 10th.  so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of
time to receive them for Christmas...and if you desire, to still have
time to send any of them on to the Giving Trees kids of your choice... As
you see in the lists, there are things for the ferrets and for the people
they own.
=======================================
Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
https://www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]
Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with insturctions...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html
=======================================

Did you know that ADV kills?  It does.  It hurts us babies a lot.  They
can't have visitors unless they have it too.  It use to be that people
didn't want anything to do with kids with ADV.  Can you imagine that.
Being alone in the dark or having to go to the Rainbow Bridge just
because you have ADV?  Now there are shelters out there that take in
these kids and that is where they stay forever.  Some go to homes where
there are already ADV kids in it.  Mommy said that it's hard to run an
ADV shelter cause when they ferrets leave they go to the Rainbow Bridge,
not to a new family.  She said that medical bills are a lot too cause
they get sick a lot.  But shelters mommies and daddies don't complain.
They love the babies anyways.

So, go and get a raffle ticket thingie...help out the ADV shelters and
you could win some cool prizes... and if you don't win... I will send
you kisses!  :-)

Love ya,
Princess Pepper