Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:26:39 -0700
Hi all
I have some good news and bad news.  I will be called away for a time this
month somewhere around the 16th of this month and will be unavailable for a
couple of days maybe as long as a week.  This in unavoidable, sorry but I
do have some good news.  The bridge welcomer job will temporaryly be filled
by Scrabbles, who haz graceously agreed to do it while I am gone.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Wiggles.  I gave her
da tour of da place.  She waz interested in da Fruit Bar a little.  She
sampled all da treats but was really interested in da Otter Slide.  She
went over there and waz soon sliding down and hitting da water with a big
splash.  She didn't seem to mind getting wet at all and would run right
back to slide again.  She said to tell her mommy dat when it is time, it
is time and only da big boss knows everything.  She said to tell her mommy
dat she luved her and to sends bunches of kisses and hugs and she will be
right here waiting.

I am off to do some things before I go, lots to do.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee