From:
Erin Kydd {{FREAK}} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:37:42 -0500
Dear Sandee,
Can you greet my little baby girl Harley Quinn as she makes her way over
the bridge.  She passed away saturday evening.  She was just a year old.
Everything happened so fast that there was no time to react.  She just got
very ill friday and by saturday she was gone.  Me and daddy are burying her
today in a box I put together of her favorite things.  The balls with the
bells in them, Her little face cloth that I knotted up for her she had that
since she was brought into our house.  Pictures of her family, a box of
raisins, part of the pom pom she loved to chase and her blanky.

Introduce her to Trouble he is already waiting for her arrival.
Erin & Family